- They believe in “fake it till you make it” façade.
- They visit places and meet people just to click pictures to post on Instagram.
- They feel jealous of others’ success.
- They always blame others. They never admit their mistakes; and when they do, they do it either ignorantly or condescendingly.
- They try to find fault in everyone and everything.
- They feel bad when their posts on social media get fewer likes.
- They boast about their expensive items.
- They (passively) want to take revenge.
- They try to build a life/career just to show everyone and stick it up on their faces.
- They push their presence in groups as a “leader” by talking loud, making irrelevant remarks and diminishing others.
- They actively make fun of others talk or shit behind them — just to look cooler.
- They judge everyone.
- They post pictures on Instagram to tell the world that they are having fun and living a rocking lifestyle.
- They chase perfectionism.
- They pretend to be nice in front of everyone so to be likable. But behind their back, it’s a gossip city.
- They are ass-kissing sycophants. They try to get close to the people at the top — the boss, managers, head — so to feel important about themselves.
Insecure people have low self-esteem. They lack self-confidence. This usually navigates them in the wrong direction, which ensures they will never be happy and have a content life.
Let’s be less insecure.
And more importantly, let’s stop making others feel bad/small just to feel good about ourselves.